Goodbye, Kidney Disease.
Hello, Kidney Health.
Traditional clinical kidney measurements are flawed.
Physicians typically look at estimated GFR and urinary albumin creatinine ratio levels, but they are inadequate in identifying those select patients who are more likely to experience progressive decline in kidney function.
That changes now… with kidney bioprognosis™.
Renalytix is the global founder and leader in the new field of bioprognosis for kidney health. We’ve engineered a new solution that successfully enables early-stage, progression risk assessment, when it counts the most.
Diverse data inputs, all proven to be prognostic for kidney disease progression, specifically, based on multiple, third-party, clinical studies
- Real-time, patient blood draw
- 3 proprietary, blood-based biomarker concentrations (TNFR-1, TNFR-2, KIM-1), each robustly validated by multiple third-party studies
- 2 additional biomarker ratios
- Inclusion of clinical factors, derived from patients’ Electronic Health Records, that add to prognostic accuracy of KidneyIntelX
Innovative prognostics are only as effective as their level of integration in clinical workflows. That’s why we’ve architected KidneyIntelX to integrate:
- With any kind of clinical workflow, including big health systems and smaller, independent practices
- With electronic health records, sharing data to calculate the KidneyIntelX risk score and to deliver the results to drive positive patient outcomes
We recognize and champion the doctor’s ability to work with his/her patients in the earliest stages to develop the best and most customized, care plan. Further, we provide robust educational resources and timely, practical support.
Our out-of-the-gate focus: Diabetic Kidney Disease.
Diabetes is the leading cause of chronic kidney disease, representing nearly 40% of its cases. That’s why our first KidneyIntelX indication is focused on diabetic kidney disease.
(Source: cjasn.asnjournals.org › content › 12/12/2032)
KidneyIntelX. Designed to be scalable. Additional discoveries and developments in novel biomarkers, expanded clinical indications and integrated digital technologies.
Our KidneyIntelX platform is designed to scale across kidney disease conditions beyond diabetic kidney disease. We are evaluating a range of new indications in chronic kidney disease, cardio-renal disease, chronic kidney disease in diverse populations and COVID-related kidney disease. We’re also continuing our next generation work on our current diabetic kidney disease indication while we explore ways to expand access to patients around the world.
Critical to our platform is also the ability to stay at the forefront of cloud based digital health technology, data integration and data analytics, which we’re accomplishing through our newly-established Digital Health Team, various strategic partnerships and our participation in how category regulations should evolve. All of these will enable the most effective data-driven decision making and care delivery across the healthcare system and for each patient.
- Risk assessment and care insights for Chronic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease monitoring tests, beyond the initial risk assessment