- American Diabetes Association and Renalytix announce partnership and national program to establish early care management, technology innovation and large health system engagement to support the 34 million U.S. individuals living with diabetes.
- Singing River Health System and Renalytix join forces to improve kidney health on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, focusing on underserved populations with high disease burden.
- American Journal of Nephrology data demonstrates KidneyIntelX successfully monitors patient response to SGLT2 therapy in 1,325 CANagliflozin CardioVAScular Assessment Study (CANVAS) multinational clinical trial cohort patients.
- KidneyIntelX™ clinical results presented at World Congress of Nephrology demonstrate improved prediction of kidney function over standard of care (UACR and historical eGFR change over time.
- Renalytix reaches enrollment milestone for building KidneyIntelX as premier precision medicine platform for kidney disease and diabetes. On track to reach over 30,000 biospecimens with matched electronic health records from multiple centers across the U.S.